Friday, December 22, 2006

I do My best thinking @ 3 a.m.

As you can see by my 2:am post, that I was up late working on my first posting.
Well I decided to go to bed about 3 a.m., but while I was sleeping I had a gr8 idea. (That's when I really do my best thinking). Since I already had some t-shirts and things on Cafepress.com, it would be a good idea to combine the two on this page. So I got up first thing this morning and came up with "I love turning pages " you can click on the Cafepress logo and check it out. Lot of gr8 gift ideas for the Book Lovers you might know. Books and Book bags make a gr8 gift anytime.
I had really hoped to be in the Holiday sprit by now, but no sign of it yet. I got to get off this computer today and go out there and deal with the crowds. Problem is I don't have a lot of money to spend. Next year I'm going to surf the net and look for a 99 cents store online and do my shopping early.
Well if I don't post again before xmas Here's wishing you all a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List