Sunday, September 9, 2007

Back to Normal

Well the last three day weekend is over and unless you count Halloween we've got a little ways to go before we get another holiday. Things are back to normal and I'm hard at work on some new designs for the t-shirt stores. The holidays will be here soon and I've got to be ready for the early bird shoppers. I really need to work on some ideas for my Book Lovers for the holidays.

Today I had a gr8 day at the store, I made a big sale. A customer purchased 100 magnets with SAVE ENERGY on them. You see I'm not just into books, I'm concerned about other things like saving the world we live in and it's resources. I hope you are too. Here's a website I located that you can read about ways to conserve energy.http://www.ase.org/section/_audience/consumers

Well I've got to get back, I hope you're reading something interesting. If not you can always stop by my bookshelf and pick up a book.

Have a Gr8 Day

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List