Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gr8 Thanksgiving and Black Friday

I sure hope everybody is having a gr8 Thanksgiving.
I'm having a quite day at home. I prepared a nice small dinner for myself.
I plan to have enough left overs for a few more meals. Then I'll nap alot.
I've been working hard all last week adding new designs to my stores to prepare for the gr8 Black Friday shopping. I know a lot of people will take this opportunity to shop online. I heard the stats that less people are going to be buying gifts this year. I plan to doing most of my shopping online or using gift cards. And I've picked a few items from my stores to give to some of my friends and family.
Well I sure hope you all have a gr8 shopping day and don't spend all of your money. Remember that books make a great gift. If you do buy books I've got some gr8 tote and messenger bags at my stores. Well I'm off to take a nap, I plan to get up early tomorrow and do my part to save the enconomy. Don't forget to be Thankful.

Have a gr8 Shopping Day

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List