Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad weekend

I got sad news this weekend, my oldest Sister passed away from Cancer.
Unfortunately we don't live in the same state and it's been a long time since we've seen each other.
Money being tight prevented us from visiting as much as we would have liked.
I used this weekend to reflex on the pass and the fun times we'd shared.
I made a few new designs to add to my store. She was a very creative person and that's what I decided would be the best use of my time while I reflected on her life.
Crazy thou I didn't create anything yet that was specifically for her.
I think I will design a t-shirt later that will have something to do with Cancer awarneess that will be in memory of her. Life is what you make it and she made it fun and creative. God Bless and keep you Sis, Love Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List