I got sad news this weekend, my oldest Sister passed away from Cancer.
Unfortunately we don't live in the same state and it's been a long time since we've seen each other.
Money being tight prevented us from visiting as much as we would have liked.
I used this weekend to reflex on the pass and the fun times we'd shared.
I made a few new designs to add to my store. She was a very creative person and that's what I decided would be the best use of my time while I reflected on her life.
Crazy thou I didn't create anything yet that was specifically for her.
I think I will design a t-shirt later that will have something to do with Cancer awarneess that will be in memory of her. Life is what you make it and she made it fun and creative. God Bless and keep you Sis, Love Ya.
This blog contains T-shirt designs, party ideas. Informative articles and a few of my random thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
The Final Volume and One of the Best - A Wiltshire Christmas, compiled by John ChandlerI found the first one of these Sutton Christmas anthologies (A Worcestershire Christmas, if you care) at a ...9 months ago
-
Apprarently I'm a Legacy? - I have been receiving notifications that I need to migrate over the new system. I am going to give that a try since for the life of me, I cannot seem to r...2 years ago
-
-
Tiny Haunted House + Free Printable - Tiny houses are totally on trend, so this Halloween why not make your very own miniature haunted house to celebrate the creepy holiday! Use this as a tab...9 years ago
-
An Awesome Gift! - Look what arrived in the mail yesterday from my friend Mary from *Quilt Hollow*. It looks huge in the photo above but in actual fact, it measures only 6"x...10 years ago
-
The sky is falling... - This has been an amazing and exciting year. My first major exhibition. I have been fortunate to have so many wonderful family members, friends and colle...10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment