Sunday, February 25, 2007

Get ready for the next holiday.

Just dropped by here real quick to update my blog,
can't believe I still had hearts and flowers floating
around here. With another holiday fast approaching
I figured I better get in here and make a change.
The next holiday's basic color is green,
but I'm not really into that color scheme.
I'm really into the animal print these days
I love to wear animal prints and to decorate
with it, sometimes when I lay down on my sofa
I camoflauge, LOL.That could be dangerous,
someone could sit on me by accident.
I really love clothes.
Having an online T-shirt Shop helps me cure
my craving , a little. I can design what I want.
If you're getting dressed up for St. Patrick's Day.
Stop by my online T-shirt shop and check out my

"Don't Pinch Me"
design. I have it on Hats, T-shirts,
Mugs,Hoodies and lots more stuff.
It's funny that I'm always talking about Holiday
T-shirts, when in fact more people seem to like
my other designs like this one Eyelove2read.
I think reading is very important so I make designs
to encourage kids and others to read.

Well guess I better get back to the shop and work
on the next holiday design.

P.S. Message to the Family everybody is doing gr8

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List