Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hey Friends,
I hope you are all ready for the Cupid Flying bow and arrow shooting , candy and flowers routine that is about to converge on us in the next two days.
I guess you can tell from the heart with the lightining bolt in it, that I not your average hearts and flowers type of Girl. Not that I don't like the Holiday. It's just that I think your sweetheart should do this for you all the time not just one day out of the year. So, if you've got that going on in your life hang on to it. I think the mold has been broken.
I hope you all are prepared with you gifts, I tryed to give you a head up a few weeks ago. If you are still looking for something stop by my online store. Alot of my designs have hearts in them. I add the hearts for LOVE and the FUNNY sayings so people can LOL.
I just completed a design that I think is gr8.
I call it "Everythings Not Always Black and White"
I put the heart in there because I think with LOVE added everything looks different.
Have a Happy or UnHappy Valentine's Day
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List