Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 5, Birthday Trivia

While search the internet a few days ago I came across a very interesting piece of trivia. Do you know what the worlds most common birthday is? I was very curious to know, and was shocked to find out it was my own birthday October 5. According to Anybirthday.com "An average of 12,576 people are born each year on the 5th of October. Which means that some 968,000 Americans celebrate this day annually" Wow!!! that's a lot of people that share my birthday, I'm sure you've counted backwards by now and figured out why. Correct! New Year Eve That was interesting, I can't believe that I never knew that before. Well, as they say, you learn something new everyday...or at least you should. My birthday was yesterday...didn't do anything exciting. I have plans for the weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List