Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I had a Gr8 Birthday Party!!!

 promised I'd keep you posted on my birthday party, sorry for the delay. I had a great birthday party.. not quite a big bash, but a nice party. My Daughter asked me what did I want to do for my birthday... I said, I don't care, maybe something simple like a party at a hotel. I could stay overnite and won't have to drive back home. She replied, no problem.
I gave her a short list of Friends to invite and the party was on. With help from her Sister and other members of the Family, they put together a wonderful party. 
The Ebassy Suites Hotel has a beautiful lobby with fish ponds and a waterfall.
It's located right across the street from the LAX airport, I was able to watch the planes arrive and depart. To keep my grandkids from being board they enjoyed the swimming pool. Room service was availabe to bring us things we forgot, like a corksrcew for the wine. I loved the atomphere, I could hear jazz music playing in the lobby. We had a great time laughing, telling jokes and stories, eat and drinking. The cake had my favorite lemon filling. They didn't put the total number of candles on the cake, LOL!  We didn't want to sound the fire alarm. Someone started singing happy birthday to me, all off key and the rest followed. My Grandson the Hip Hop Star, did a rap version of Happy Birthday using the table as a drum. We took a few group pictures for our FB pages, I opened my presents,  someone cleaned up and then it was a wrap and the party was over. I kissed and hugged all those who came to the party, wished them a safe journey home. Then I closed the door to my suite, Pour myself a glass of wine, got in bed... and fell fast asleep. This party tops my list as the best birthday party ever. The biggest part of planning a party is location, location, location. Happy Birthday 2 me.

Table and Chair Rentals

T-Shirts and Gift ideas

Table and Chair Rentals

T-Shirts and Gift ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List