Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oprah's Book Club is back!

Hey Book Lovers,

Have you heard the news?
I read in the newspaper yesterday that Oprah's book club is coming back.
Since I'm all for reading, I was very excited to find out that the first book will be announced on this Friday's show.
I have collected a few of her past book recommendation and put them into,
my online bookstore. I wish I could say that I've read them all, but unfortunately, time just doesn't permit me to do so. As most book readers, I have a stack of books I plan to read, but it seems that new good books just keep coming out. When I read the news about the return of the Oprah Book Club, a funny thought came to my mind.
I started thinking how great it would be if I could write a best selling book that was read by Oprah and it got chosen for her book club. Of course, that was a day dreamed that only lasted a few moments then I came back to reality...
I'm sure you've noticed, that just about everyone that has been chosen for her list has done well. I sure wish I could be her "next big thing".
That's when I decided why not put that saying on a T-shirt it may not be a bestseller, but a few people may just see the humor in it. The T-shirt reads " I wanna B The Next Big THANG."
(Excuse the ebonics but, it gets the point across.)
So, here's my question, wouldn't you like to be the next "Big Thing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment


Make a personalized gift at Zazzle.

My Blog List